Best Game Sources
- Freeball – Requires dodgeballs.
- Two-Base – Requires one dodgeball.
- Ultimate Frisbee – Requires a frisbee.
- Kickball – Requires a kickball or dodgeball.
- Dr. Dodgeball – Requires dodgeballs.
- Knockout – Requires at least two basketballs.
- Crab Soccer – Requires a soccer ball.
- Mr. Goober – No equipment required.
- Shuffle Your Buns – Requires chairs.
- Musical Chairs – Requires chairs.
- 500 – Requires an object that can be thrown and caught.
- Prisoner of War – No equipment needed.
- Cutip Wars – Need safety glasses, straws, and cutips.
- Steal the Bacon – Need something to act as “bacon.”
- Fruit Basket Upset – Need chairs.
- Duck Duck Goose – No equipment needed.
- Wink ‘Em – Requires chairs.
- Bopper – Requires chairs.
- Dice Game – Requires paper, writing utensils, and dice – preferrably large ones (e.g. foam).
- Hot Potato – Requires music and an item that acts as potato.
- Coins and Keys – Requires a coin with heads and tails, a chair, and keys.
- Human Knot – No equipment needed.
- Baby If You Love Me – No equipment needed.
- Marble Drop – Requires marbles.
- Who’s Telling the Truth – Requires preparation.
- Lookup – No equipment needed.
- Fish Bowl – Requires paper and writing utensils.
Special Event Games
- Water Balloon Toss
- Egg Race