I’ve been using magic eraser’s for a few years now. Not sure how Charity and I originally discovered this product or why we decided to begin using it – but it was a great decision! If you haven’t ever used a magic eraser – its time to go buy some. I mean right now! Magic Erasers take care of cleaning situations other cleaners just can’t handle – and without the smell or harsh chemicals that many other cleaners use.
Magic Erasers by Mr. Clean are just the best-known in a series of cleaning products made from melamine foam. Melamine foam was an insulant used in construction that was found incidentally to be extremely effective at removing stains. Take a look at this HowStuffWorks article to understand exactly how the magic eraser can be such a nifty and useful invention. You may have heard some rumors about the dangers of this cleaner, but Snopes has addressed them here.
If you have any other really great cleaning products you love please let me know about them in the comments!
- Magic Eraser (addysopinion.wordpress.com)
- Open House Recap: Top 10 House-Cleaning Shortcuts (casasugar.com)
- The Best Cleaner to Clean Your Stainless Steel Sink (planetpookie.com)
- Tricks of the Trade 12 cleaning products that will make your home sparkle (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- Eco-friendly cleaning products (militaryzerowaste.wordpress.com)
- Rescued by “Mr.Clean!” (babyjill7.wordpress.com)